News and Events
- Solivita Fall Festival Saturday, November 3, 2018. 10:00 am to 4:00 pm
- Open-ended Booksigning Author Event at Lakes Latte in Pequot Lakes, MN on Bean Hole Day, July 11, 2018, beginning at 8:00 a.m.
- Attendance at Wine and Words Lunch for guest author presentations and book signings sponsored by Friends of Brainerd Library, at Grandview Lodge, Nisswa, MN, August 10, 2018.
- Northwoods Art and Book Festival, Hackensack, MN, Saturday, August 11, 2018, 9:00-3:00. Book sale and Signing in UCC. See the author page here.
- Open House, Book Talk, and Book Signing at the Paul Hoghaug Library/LearningCommons at Lake Region State College in Devils Lake, ND. Friday, May 18, 2018, 1:30-4:00 pm.
- “Key Event Book Read” A private Brunch and Book Discussion with the author, Rosemary Vaughn, for participants who purchased a package at the Fall Gala Key Event fundraiser for Lake Region State College, Devils Lake, ND. Rosemary donated copies of her book Love on the Misty Isles for the package. The private Brunch and Book Discussion is Saturday, May 19, 2018.
- Participant in a Writers’ Workshop with William Kent Krueger, sponsored by Lake Superior Writers at Northland Country Club, Duluth, MN. May 24, 2018.
- Meet the Author Event at Lakeland Regional Library, Killarney, Manitoba, Canada, September 20, 2017, 7:00-9:00 pm
- Solivita Fall Festival, Kissimme, Florida, Saturday, November 4, 9:30-3:00. Book sale and signing at the Solwriters’ table.
- Northwoods Art and Book Festival, Hackensack, MN, Saturday, August 12, book sales and signing UCC 9:00 am-3:00 pm
- Book Signing Event at Turtle Town Books and Gifts, Saturday, August 26, 2017, 10:30-12:30.
- Sol Writers Coffee House, readings by Solivita Writers Group, Florida, The Palms, March 19, 2017
- Made in Minnesota Author Event, Pequot Lakes Library, Pequot Lakes, MN, May 13, 2017
- The Talking Stick Volume 25 News announcement:
- The Jackpine Writers’ Bloc of Park Rapids/Menahga MN area announces the release of Volume 25 of The Talking Stick. This publication is a collection of prose and poetry by writers with a connection to Minnesota, including a creative nonfiction piece and poem by Rosemary Vaughn. Books will be available for sale later this year at the Jackpine Writers’ Bloc web site at www.jackpinewriters.com, Amazon, and several northern MN book stores.
- Ferguson Books Anniversary, Grand Forks, ND, Book Signing, Saturday, June 10, 2017, 11:00-1:00
- Rosemary Vaughn makes a return visit to Haida Gwaii, the Misty Isles of her novel, July 24-29, 2017. Check her Blog posts for descriptions of this inspiring journey after a forty year absence.
- Rosemary Vaughn wins first place for her novel Love on the Misty Isles in the romance category of the first annual MCP Author Awards for independently published authors. July 31, 2017.
Image already added